Background

Sunday, April 27, 2014

A little late...

Slightly behind on the little man's update, but here it is!

3 Months (March 17- April 16)

About half way through this month Moo started to only wake up once a night! Although that only lasted for about a week before he went back to twice a night. I think he is getting old enough for a little sleep training to wean out one of those feedings! This mommy is getting tired! He is still taking 4 naps a day which I think is a little excessive, so I'm working on getting that down to 3 - which will also help with his night sleep! He's still a great eater and growing like a weed! (No updates on length or weight because we haven't been to the doctor since he was a week old... insurance issues, but I'm hoping to have that resolved next month!)

Moo loves to whack the animals hanging from his floor gym and I've even seen him grab them a couple times! He loves kicking his feet and staring at his feet - I'm sure he'll be sucking on those toes soon! Moo is drooling like crazy! I think he's starting to teeth, but it'll still be a while before any teeth actually break through. He is also constantly chewing and sucking on his fingers! It's generally the first two fingers. I think it's adorable :) Occasionally, I catch him trying to chew his whole fist! He's really become a very happy baby which is something Goose and I thought would never happen. He smiles all the time (unless you point a camera at him, in which case suddenly he's miserable and crying).


Munchkin Facts:
- Wearing mostly 6 month clothes (occasionally 3-6 months)
- Ended the month in size 3 diapers
- No more bobble head :) He's great at holding his head up!
- Favorite toy is a crinkle book with bright colors
- Sits in bumbo for short periods
- Chews on blankets :)
- Stands in the bouncer and plays with the toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment